A joy worth repeating, again and again, warm conversation, tea, and a friend.

A joy worth repeating, again and again, warm conversation, tea, and a friend.
Miss Madeline

February 9, 2012

Valentine Tags or Gift Card Holder for that special Valentine Three different styles

Valentine Tags or Gift Card Holder for that special Valentine
Three different styles
 A small candy bar can also fit inside. The card holder, tags, and flowers are handmade. The paper is Echo Park and the image is Penny Black Hedgehog. The tag pulls out with a cute sentiment "You"ve Stolen My Heart! be my Valentine will you?" Pearls and Stickles were also used. I have used these tags for gifts and have about 15 left over. They will be $1.00 each. Send me an e-mail on how many you need and I will post them on Etsy.

Sentiment

No comments:

Post a Comment