A joy worth repeating, again and again, warm conversation, tea, and a friend.

A joy worth repeating, again and again, warm conversation, tea, and a friend.
Miss Madeline

April 22, 2012

Six Drawer Notions Tower
I just love this Graphic 45 Paper.  Here is a six drawer notions tower to hold just about anything.  The drawers come out and the lids come off.  You could store notions, stamps, embellishments, etc.  Most everything is Tim Holtz and Graphic 45.  The top embellishments are items that I took from my sewing box.  If you are interested in talking this class please let me know as I can set it up at one of our local stores.  You will have just as much fun decorating this as I did.  I can gathered spools, thimbles, etc and the other embellishments.  
Top
Back of Notions Tower
Left Side

Tag on Right Side


Right Side with Tag

Left Side with Tim Holtz Die

No comments:

Post a Comment