A joy worth repeating, again and again, warm conversation, tea, and a friend.

A joy worth repeating, again and again, warm conversation, tea, and a friend.
Miss Madeline

March 9, 2011

Easter Place Card Basket

This little basket will go at each person's table setting at Easter with Easter treats.  One done and 12 more to go.  Basket recipe:  Once Upon A Springtime paper, glimmer mist, and Martha Stewart Punches.  The flowers are punched with Nellie S. punches.  I used distressed ink on all parts of the basket.  I like the way the handle of the basket turned out.  I think this is a new Martha Stewart punch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted you to know that you received some wonderful compliments on this gorgeous basket in the store today. They wanted to know what you used on it so I directed them to your blog. We guessed that it was a MS punch that you used for the handle. ALSO... if you have any more of those stamps to sell, can you let me know? I can not tell you how HAPPY I am today... seriously walking on cloud 9 because of you. I can't afford much right now and today... well, you totally made my day. THANK YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete